One of the longest running shows on SAB TV, Chidiya Ghar is known for its unique storyline and characterization, along with a stellar star cast. The show has entertained us for a long time, but we bet you didn’t know these facts about these Chidiya Ghar actors…take a look:
1) Arshiya Mankar’s role as Gaj was originally meant to be Ghotak-Koyal’s daughter and Gillu (Pratham Shetty) was to be Gomukh-Mayuri’s son. But as Gaj was a chubby kid, she became Gomukh-Mayuri’s daughter.
2) Gomukh aka Sumit Arora’s real-life wife Kali Arora plays Gomukh- Ghotak- Kapi’s cousin sister. And guess what! She did a Rakhi sequence where she tied the sacred thread around her husband Sumit’s wrist.
3) Mamta Tiwari plays two characters on the show. One of the mother-in-law Chidiya and the other of sister-in-law Maina.
4) Aditi Sajwan has a special connection with the name Koyal. Along with Chidiya Ghar, Aditi was named Koyal in her previous show Hamari Saas Leela on Colors.
5) Interestingly, since the time show has begun, only female artists have quit or have got replaced, while the male actors have remained the same.
6) Chidiya Ghar is the only show, which has dance numbers in almost all the episodes.
7) Maximum number of dance performances are choreographed by the actors themselves.
8) Chuhiya aka Trishikha Tripathi is the youngest bahu in the show, but in real life she’s the eldest amongst all the three leads and is also happily married.
9) In other shows, female actors use wigs and extensions and get their makeup done by makeup artists. But in Chidiya Ghar, the female actors don’t use any wigs and also apply makeup on their own.
Did you know these facts? Share and comment if you liked the article.